Yesterday, I found an online article about Myers-Briggs types that explained why my fiancé Michael and I are perfect for each other.
I wonder if a levitating unicorn made of rainbows could do our taxes after Michael (“The Counselor”) and I (“The Champion”) get married.
Or maybe I’ll be doing our taxes.
Here are other ways Michael and I are perfect for each other:
- He’s very funny and I love to laugh.
- He likes to talk and I like to listen.
- I like to quote people and he is very quotable.
- He cooks great food and I love to eat.
- I like to drive and he likes to be driven.
- We share similar political views, so there’s no fighting there.
- He likes coffee and I like tea.
- I like to be loved and he loves me.
- He likes to be loved and I love him.
Yesterday, Michael and I went to City Hall to apply for a marriage license, but it was closed. That wasn’t perfect, but I think we’ll still be able to get married before the end of the year. (When people have been asking me to name the date of our nuptials, I always answer “2019.” I think that’s a perfect response.)
We then went to a perfect little place near City Hall with lots of books, where he had coffee and I had tea.
Photos and my blog are perfect for each other.
Harley and that sofa are perfect for each other.
Here‘s “Perfect Together” by Rosanna Pansino.
Thanks to all who help me create this daily blog because we’re perfect for each other!
*Michael and I are perfect for each other even though he loves the song “In the Year 2525” and I can’t stand it.