Because it’s Global Cat Day tomorrow, I am inspired by my worldly and composed shelter cat Joan to compose today’s post.
Here’s Joan …
… who teaches me
- That it’s nicer in the sun.
- Not to be discouraged by obstacles.
- To live in the moment.
- Life is a combination of comfort and discomfort.
- To ask for what I want, despite inevitable communication barriers.
- I can still be adorable when I’m having medical issues.
- People may assume what I’m feeling, based on their own experience.
- Resilience includes the ability to adapt to what is.
- Almost everything is fun to play with.
- Even when healing is slow, be patient.
- A refrigerator door opening is something to celebrate.
- So many different types of food (including our other cat Harley’s food) are delicious.
- Not to be discouraged if somebody hisses at me.
- If a door is closed, open it myself or get somebody else to open it for me.
- I may accidentally do damage some times, but people will forgive me.
- Try to achieve a good mix of running around and relaxing.
- Gratitude can be expressed in many different ways, including with a purr.
- Females rule!
What can we learn from my other images for today?
Here’s what I find on YouTube when I search for “what I learn from my cat”:
Here’s Cyndi Lauper with “Like a Cat”:
What have you learned from this post?
Thanks and purrs to all those who help me blog every day, including Joan and YOU!