Here are some hints about how to have a nice day (based on my nice yesterday):
- Take nice photos to share with nice people.
- Be ready to use helping signs.
- Nicely help yourself and others.
- Say “please.”
- Work on acceptance and hope.
- Be strong (and also vulnerable).
- Consider forgiveness.
- Use productivity hacks.
- Be open to (and less rigid about) new experiences and understanding.
- Put aside what’s not good for you (if only for the day).
- Do things for fun!
- Sing new songs, no matter who and how old you are.
- Consider the past and the future while remaining present.
- Plan a date night.
- Share love — locally and globally.
- Be where you are, completely.
- Make wishes.
- Celebrate old traditions in new ways (at a very nice restaurant).
- Accept good luck and all gifts that come your way (including a $25 gift certificate to a very nice restaurant).
How do you have a nice day?
Nice thanks to all the nice people who helped me create today’s post and — of course! — to YOU.