Today, that’s going to change.
It’s appropriate that change is happening today, because:
- while I was asleep last night, there was a time change,
- I’m hoping for a major change at work,
- I’m taking a break this weekend from my job, where I help people make positive change,
- my son Aaron submitted his first college application yesterday, which may change his life,
- in my own therapy, I’m working on change,
- as my boyfriend Michael wrote to me over five years ago (before the day we made the change to meet in person), “Things just change, regardless. No static spot to stand on this planet, that’s for sure.”
- yesterday I saw a terrific play about change with my beloved friend, Barbara,
- my sister recently changed where she lives and I’ll be seeing her new home for the first time today,
- to visit my sister, I’ll need change for a toll bridge, and
- I have pictures about “change” to share, for a change.
Here are more quotes about change:
Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
– George Bernard Shaw
When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves.
– Victor Frankl
Change before you have to.
– Jack Welch
Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.
– Margaret Mead
The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.
– Nathaniel Branden
Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.
– Keri Russell
Just when I think I have learned the way to live, life changes.
– Hugh Prather
Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
– Steve Jobs
I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that.
– Gillian Anderson
Thanks to all who helped me create this post about change and to you — of course! — for the change you bring, today.