Today, I haven’t got time for:
- Worry about the future,
- Guilt about occurrences in the past that were not my fault,
- Waking on eggshells, overestimating others’ fragility,
- Focusing on what’s truly out of my control,
- Mind-reading what other people might think,
- Concerns that the title of this post is not grammatically correct, and
- Perfectionism of any kind.
I do have time to show you some photos I had time to take yesterday.
Carly Simon had time to sing this in 1974:
What do you have time for today? Do you have time to leave a comment?
I have time to thank all creatures who helped me create this post and — of course! — you, for taking the time to visit, here and now.
I would like to memorize this list Ann. I would live better, longer, and be better for others if I could.