I’m so sick of …
- winter weather,
- my fears,
- unpleasant surprises,
- photos from my phone not loading on my laptop, like these:
- writing blog posts on my phone because that’s where the photos are,
- waking up multiple times during the night,
- people who don’t listen,
- politicians who start a sentence with “What the American people want is …”,
- name calling,
- ageism, and
- physical therapy at 7:30 in the morning.
What are you so sick of?
I’m not sick of this Tom Petty song.
I hope you’re not so sick of my gratitude because I have lots of that for all those who helped me write this blog post and — of course! — for YOU.