How would you complete today’s blog post title?
I haven’t been this depressed since …
- the passing of another soul very precious to me (other passing souls described here, here, here, here, and here),
- I last looked at the news about the coronavirus pandemic,
- the most recent killing of an unarmed black man,
- somebody told me a horrific story about being abused as a child,
- somebody said they intended to hurt me,
- the latest mass shooting in the U.S.,
- my friend Megan had to stop working with me because her family moved too far away,
- the 2016 U.S. Presidential election, and
- I found out I had to have open heart surgery in 2016.
Here’s how The Daily Bitch completes that sentence …
… which also works for me.
I haven’t taken many photos since my last blog post, perhaps because I’m depressed about the passing of our fabulous cat, Oscar.
Harley doesn’t seem depressed, but who knows?
Here‘s what comes up on YouTube when I search for “I haven’t been this depressed since”.
I haven’t been this grateful since yesterday.
Fortunately I am not depressed.