Four days from today, my home state of Massachusetts, USA, will be casting votes in a presidential primary.
I vote to tell you today that those votes on Tuesday will include the votes of:
- my boyfriend Michael,
- my son Aaron, who votes on Tuesday for the first time ever since turning the voting age of 18 three days ago, and
In the spirit of all these votes, I shall now ask my readers to cast votes for two Year(s) of Living Non-Judgmentally ballot questions.
Ballot question #1: Which is your favorite photo?
Ballot question #2: Should Ann reintroduce music into her daily blog posts?
The voting choices are as follows:
- Ann should include music in every post.
- Ann should continue leaving music out of her blog posts.
- Ann should include music daily unless doing so would make her late or otherwise inconvenienced.
- _________________________ (write-in vote).
Please vote on both ballot questions with your comments, below.
Finally, I vote to
- end this post and
- express thanks to you for voting “Yes” about this blog with your visit, here and now.