What does “Please Knock” mean to you?
Here are some possible meanings of “Please Knock” currently knocking around in my mind:
- Announce yourself.
- Your presence is welcome.
- Make noise.
- Insult somebody.
- Seize an opportunity (instead of waiting for opportunity to knock first).
- “I am a social worker at a prominent teaching hospital in Boston who is not otherwise engaged in this moment.”
I saw all those “Please Knock” signs, yesterday, when I walked to a part of that hospital where I work and:
- told people about my knocking on the door of the TV show “The Voice” by auditioning in Philadelphia last weekend and
- knocked on a door of opportunity to sing for patients in the hospital, via the hospital’s “Healing Music Program.”
What other photos are knocking to be revealed here, on this morning after the Massachusetts USA presidential primary?
Before I turn the off the lights in today’s post, I want to knock on your door one more time, with this: I’m seeing my long-time cardiologist, Dr. Deeb Salem, later today. Dr. Salem (knocking around in this previous post) has always encouraged me to Please Knock with any questions during our appointments.
It always pleases me to know that my knocking is welcome, anywhere.
Please knock with any comments, below. And knocking good thanks for knocking on the door of my blog, today.