Today is …
- the two thousandth, six hundredth, and eighty-seventh day I’ve been blogging,
- a day when we are dreading the upcoming surge of COVID-19 cases,
- a day unlike any other,
- a day that feels like this:
- a day when I’m noticing the many prescient images I posted in this blog during the days of February and March 2020:
- a day when I remember that ID stands for Infectious Disease, and
- a day when I share all of the photos I took yesterday.
Today is a day I am curious about your thoughts and feelings about today.
Today is a day, like every other day, that I express gratitude for all that I have, including YOU.