I’ve made many good choices in my life, including
- becoming a group therapist in my 40’s after careers as a technical writer, marketing writer, film school instructor, and advertising/marketing communications business owner,
- having a child in my 40’s,
- both my husbands,
- my wonderful friends,
- several shelter cats,
- starting this daily blog in 2013,
- agreeing to get a mechanical heart valve in 2016 despite my fears of open heart surgery (because of traumatic childhood experiences),
- disconnecting from toxic people, and
- voting for Democrats who support a woman’s right to choose.
Do you see good choices in my images for today?
There are lots of choices from today’s National Days and I choose to celebrate National Star Wars Day by sharing this.
This is the 3,401st time I’ve made good choices about how to end my blog posts — with gratitude for all who appear here, including YOU.