During these strange times, is it strange that I
- wake up writing my next strange blog post in my strange head?
- am solving lots of strange jigsaw puzzles online?
- consult with doctors every week to make sure my strange heart is doing its best to extend my strange life?
- work on letting go of strange feelings from lots of strange experiences I’ve had this fall?
- have some strange fear about the future?
- surround myself with strange but wonderful people?
- take comfort in seeing movies like Dr. Strange?
Here are recent strange photos I took with my increasingly strange iPhone:
Here’s what’s strange about that last photo: that “6 ft Santa Claus” was shorter than me, and I’m 5 ft 3 in.
Also, I could have sworn I took a screen shot of my phone yesterday when the time was 11:22 on 11/22, but apparently not.
What seems particularly strange to you, here and now?
Is it strange that I’m having trouble deciding which strange music to include now? There are so many strange choices!
Here‘s my strange decision:
Is it strange for me to ask for a comment below?
Strange days, my friends. But it would be a strange day indeed if I forgot to thank all who helped me create this strange blog post and you — of course! — for helping my world seem less strange.