I’m weary as I’m writing this because
- I often have trouble sleeping after my very full Thursday of doing individual and group therapy from 10 AM to 7 PM,
- I have to keep making design decisions about our shower/bathroom remodel even after I think I’m finally done with all that,
- I struggle balancing my needs with other people’s needs,
- I have a very unusual heart which does not sustain me very well when I’m climbing stairs or hills,
- this time of the year tires me out, and
- I’m turning 70 in a few months, so what do you expect?
However, I’m not too weary to look for quotes about “weary.”
Today is National Weary Willie Day.
I expect to grow weary of the jokes people might make about Weary Willie Day.
I hope people aren’t too weary to look at the rest of my images today.
The Daily Bitch seems weary of niceties today.
Here’s the late great Madeline Kahn singing a weary song in Blazing Saddles (which I never grow weary of).
I hope you’re not too weary to leave a comment about this weary post.
Thanks to all who help perk me up when I’m weary, including YOU.