Who I am is a group therapist and “who you are, who you aren’t” came up in a therapy group yesterday.
Who I am is somebody who likes clarity, so “who you are, who you aren’t” is on the second-to-bottom line in that group-generated topic list, above.
Who I am NOT is somebody with great handwriting.
Who I am is also a human being who …
- wears socks with information about who I am,
- appreciates the kindness in others,
- notices sensitivity, acceptance, and emotions,
- tries to take a breath when feeling attacked,
- thinks there are three great questions to ask oneself before responding to others,
- usually validates others before moving on to next steps,
- loves living near the ocean,
- appreciates great home cooking,
- has an unusual heart,
- and shares, on this blog and elsewhere, information about living with a very unusual heart.
Who I am NOT is somebody who has been interviewed for a podcast before, but I will be that person after tonight.
Here‘s the Who with “Who Are You.”
If who you are is somebody who comments on blogs, please share any thoughts and feelings about “who you are, who you aren’t” below.
Who I am is a person who feels and expresses gratitude for those who help me create these daily posts and — of course! — for YOU (no matter who you are or aren’t).