It all worked out when I married my second husband, Michael, who responds “It all worked out” whenever I tell him about my latest ups-and-downs adventure.
Here and now, I’m trying to work out the different way I’m saying “it all worked out” to myself these days, so I can communicate that to you.
For the first time in my life, I really believe it all worked out because
- against all odds, I made it to the age of 70,
- my son has what he needs to lead a good life,
- I’ve made a positive difference in this world with my therapy groups (and maybe other things too),
- I love and am loved,
- I know that the daily hysteria of the news media is fueled by marketing strategies,
- I don’t have to work so hard any more, and
- no matter what comes up in the future— catastrophe, triumph, or anything in between (and most of them are in between) — I know it all worked out.
It all worked out when I gathered these images for you today.
Even on Awkward Moments Day, it all worked out.
I know it’ll all work out when I search for “it all worked out” on YouTube.
Thanks to all who help me know it all worked out, including YOU!