Yesterday, I asked my readers “What would I do without you?”
Today, I want to shift the focus to what YOU would do.
What would you do if …
- somebody made a comment you had trouble answering?
- you loved a certain dish but nobody could make it like your late mother did?
- a family member stopped talking to you?
- you wanted to stay open to all possibilities?
- you started writing a new song four days before a Friday night Open Mic?
- you had a backlog of unfinished original songs including one called “Rhetorical Questions?”
- you wanted to spend more Friday evenings with your significant other who doesn’t like Open Mics?
- you had pets that didn’t seem to like each other very much?
- you had the chance to spend some time in historic Charlestown, Massachusetts?
- you had trouble making decisions?
- the news rarely reflected your personal experience of human beings?
- you encountered sexism, racism, anti-Semitism, ageism, homophobia, or other injustices?
- you saw some beautiful rainbows when you were driving?
- you wanted to be present to every moment but also capture some of them on your cell phone?
What would you do if you found this channel on YouTube?
What would you do if you found this song on YouTube?
What would you do if you had trouble just asking for things but you wanted comments?
What would you do if you had so much gratitude to all?