Yesterday, I saw this missing glove
while listening to Stevie Wonder singing “Where is the missing one?”
I thought about the owner of that glove, missing it. I also thought about all the things people are missing these days.
Personally, I’m missing
- a pair of glasses,
- the extension cord to my Bose stereo system,
- a t-shirt I made that says “Left the house before I felt ready,”
- cards people gave me when I left my previous job,
- my son, who is coming home soon from Edinburgh,
- my late parents, and
- peace of mind, sometimes.
Where are the missing ones, for you?
Where are the missing photos for this post? Right here.
Where are the missing thanks to all who helped me create this post and — of course! — to you?