Since so many people are telling me that they are avoiding the news these days, I’m hoping to provide some news you can use, here and now, including these headlines:
- My panel discussion of providing therapy groups remotely during the pandemic went very well yesterday.
- I’ll be performing my original song “Triggers” at an online Open Mic tonight.
- As always, I’m doing my best to lose my investment in the outcome while remaining totally committed to the process.
- I take selfies with my cat.
Is there any news you can use in these new photos?
More news you can use:
- Michael made a new dish last night — flank steak with cherries and wheat berries –and
- John Krasinski has a new installment of “Some Good News.”
This may be more news you can use. My husband Michael and I have an old private joke, where we have this exchange:
Me: Michael! This (and I describe some thing that occurred that day) happened and guess what I did?
Michael: You cried.
We can all use gratitude, so thanks to all who help me create these daily blogs, including YOU.