Many moments ago, I published my most recent blog post, wherein I wrote
Consider taking these days one MOMENT at a time.
I took my own advice and took yesterday one moment at a time. Here are some moments, at a time when we all need to notice the better moments:
Yesterday, one moment at a time,
- I facilitated another Coping and Healing group remotely,
- We all practiced social distancing,
- We took Oscar to the vet because of some scary symptoms,
- The vet called us in the parking lot outside the clinic and diagnosed him as “handsome,”
- They took lots of tests,
- Despite our fears, they did not keep Oscar overnight,
- Michael made a delicious meal which even he thought was great, and
- Everybody seemed fine.
Today, one moment at a time, I’ll be remotely facilitating two Coping and Healing groups, conducting a mindfulness exercise for many of my co-workers at a Boston hospital, and also receiving Oscar’s test results.
One moment at a time, I’ll be appreciating your comments and expressing thanks to all.