While I appreciate every reader who visits this blog, here are some reasons not to read it.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy techniques make you angry.
- You dislike cats and/or dogs.
- Water views make you squeamish.
- You avoid puns.
- You are in therapy with me. If that is the case, there might be Too Much Information in this blog, which could interfere with the important work we are doing together. If you are in individual and/or group therapy with me, I strongly recommend we have a conversation about this.
- You don’t like music videos.
- You find gratitude annoying.
Warmest thanks to all who help me create this daily blog and — of course! — to YOU.