It’s jaw dropping to me that I forgot about the invitation (which I included in yesterday’s post) to stream Stephen Sondheim’s 90th birthday celebration last night, with its jaw-dropping lineup of stars:
I have found many things jaw-dropping lately, including
- American leadership’s responses to the pandemic crisis,
- racism, sexism, ageism, and homophobia,
- how difficult it is for people to get what they need,
- how little there is to celebrate these days, and
- people’s ability to celebrate, anyway.
Do you see anything jaw-dropping in my photos from yesterday?
It’s jaw dropping
- that there was no spinach, parsley, or flour at the supermarket yesterday,
- the delicious meal Michael made anyway,
- how hard nurses work for us every day of the year,
- the level of suffering out there, and
- how lucky I am, here and now.
Here‘s the jaw-dropping celebration of Stephen Sondheim from last night:
I look forward to your jaw-dropping comments with (of course!) jaw-dropping gratitude.