After surviving another day yesterday, I noticed this magazine at our local supermarket.
I didn’t buy that, probably because I don’t believe I can survive anything. Eventually, something is going to get me.
In the meantime, I wish there was a survival magazine for penguins …
If you were going to write something titled “How to Survive Anything,” what might you include? I would include
- seeing great movies,
- doing things with those you love,
- taking bathroom breaks,
- learning from those around me (including cats),
- eating cake,
- having all my feelings (including getting pissy sometimes),
- looking forward to spring,
- touching and feeling,
- feeling better and cheering up,
- letting go of worry,
- good food,
- kindness, and
- gratitude to all, including YOU.