I’m struck by how I’ve never used the word “struck” in a blog post title before.
I’m struck by how I’ve used the word “struck” in 13 previous blog posts, including Day 1966: Memorable lines, Day 1875: Tipping Point, Day 1292: Seeing patients, Day 981: Righteous Numbers, Day 956: Never Give Up, Day 717: Interrupting, Day 463: Surprises, Day 367: Screen Shots, Day 364: What day is it?, Day 284: We never know how we affect people (The Ta-Da Pose), Day 100: I Confess, Day 75: Things that make me go _____, and Day 58: Accelerated learning.
I’m struck by how …
- long it takes me to do one of these “linking to old posts” openings,
- much my blog has changed over the years,
- relevant some of those old post titles seem to me today,
- many challenges I’ve been struck by (but not struck down by) over the years, and
- many of my photos from yesterday connect with today’s title.
I’m struck by how
- long it takes me to make photo montages look right,
- much I love being a group therapist,
- many gates there are around Fenway Park, and
- wonderful it is to live near the water.
Here’s the award-winning short film Struck:
What are you struck by, here and now?
As usual, I’m struck by gratitude for all who help me create these daily posts and — of course! — for YOU.