What I see is very much influenced by
- my mood,
- how much sleep I’ve gotten,
- what I choose to look at,
- the thoughts that are running through my head,
- the people around me,
- the cats around me,
- the news,
- the weather,
- how the Red Sox are doing,
- how I’m balancing my needs with others’ needs,
- self care,
- how I’m breathing,
- how open I am to new perspectives, and
- how much I am able to stay in the moment.
What do you see when you look at my images for today?
I wonder what the Daily Bitch sees when she looks at herself in the mirror.
What do you see when you watch Sting sing “Every Breath You Take”?
What will I see in the comments section, below?
What do you see when I end every blog post with gratitude for YOU?