Even though I’ve been doing this blogging thing one day at time for two thousand, six hundred, and ninety-eight consecutive days, I’ve never before written a post titled “One Day at a Time.”
One day, at a time when twelve people were doing a remote Coping and Healing group online, many talked about taking the coronavirus pandemic one day at a time.
These are all the other images I captured one day, at a time:
Can’t sleep ? Consider taking these days one MOMENT at a time.
In one day at a time, here and now, I will be:
- Doing individual therapy online,
- Facilitating another Coping and Healing group remotely,
- Watching a taped episode of “A Late Show with Stephen Colbert,“
- Taking Oscar to the vet,
- Taking photos for this blog,
- Eating a home-cooked meal prepared by my husband Michael,
- Conducting a Zoom Board Meeting of the Northeastern Society for Group Psychotherapy,
- Doing my best to let go of stress, anxiety, and fear, and
- Taking it all one moment at time.
One day at a time earlier this week, I saw this online article “Museum Asks People to Recreate Paintings with Stuff They Can Find at Home, Here Are the Results.”
I enjoyed those recreations one at a time, including this one:
I look forward to reading your thoughts and feelings about this one-day-at-a-time post one comment at a time.
One expression of gratitude at a time to all, including YOU.