It’s another day, here at the Year(s) of Living Non-Judgmentally, when it’s all about me.
For example, this photo was taken by me:
Yes, it’s all about me, all day.
How should Me Me Me Day be celebrated by me?
- Nobody understands me.
- Other people don’t care about me.
- The world doesn’t appreciate me.
- Things will never work out for me.
- You’re not listening to me.
Whenever it’s all about me and my unhelpful thoughts, that’s a miserable “me, me, me” day for me.
To further celebrate Me Me Me Day, here are more photos taken by me.
Because it’s all about me, here’s a YouTube video created by my son Aaron — who is a person who was created by me — and which includes a scream, by me, in the first few minutes:
There are other things in that video that are all about me:
- Many of the scenes take place in a home which is all about me.
- The lines “I’ll pass!’ and “What about William Henry Harrison?” are delivered by Michael, a man who is loved by me.
- The bird salt shaker was purchased by me.
- One of the watches in “Watch” belongs to me.
- The “No Judgment” on the blackboard is a reference to me.
- There’s an acknowledgement to me in the credits.
Since it’s all about me, why not leave a comment for me?
Bunches of thanks to all who helped me create this all-about-me post and to you — of course! — from me.