Here are some things that are within reach for me, as I write today’s post.
- My laptop.
- The end of the 2016 U.S. presidential contest.
- My getting the go-ahead to drive again, as my sternum heals from my September 21st open heart surgery.
- My returning to (and probably exceeding) my exercise “baseline” through cardiac rehab.
- Determining my weekly dose of Coumadin/Warfarin, an anticoagulant I now need because of my new mechanical heart valve.
- The replacement of my recalled St. Jude Medical ICD (Implantable Cardiac Device) on November 2.
- My seeing Mel Brooks in person for the first time, two days from now.
- My next teeth cleaning, in five days.
- My return to work as an individual and group psychotherapist, probably during election week.
All day, yesterday, I took photos of things that were within reach of my iPhone camera:
Here‘s a tune whose title was within reach in one of my photos, above:
What’s within reach for you, here and now?
The end of this post is within reach, as I thank all those who helped me create it and all those who are reading it today, including you!