Yesterday, in both my Coping and Healing groups, people shared what they were looking forward to.
I’m looking forward to:
- another Coping and Healing group today,
- Michael’s stroganoff for dinner,
- the weekend,
- walks by the water,
- being in the moment,
- letting go of regrets about the past and worries about the future,
- accepting all feelings, and
- sharing my images from the last two days.
One of my biggest fears used to be singing and playing imperfectly in front of people. I’ve done so much work on that I am truly looking forward to singing “Vaccinated Women” to the tune of “Fascinating Rhythm” tonight at an Open Mic. I’m also looking forward to sharing that imperfect performance with you tomorrow.
Here’s an imperfect performance of mine from two years ago in LA at the great Ron Lynch’s “Tomorrow” show:
What are you looking forward to? I’m looking forward to your comments, below.
If you’re looking forward to my gratitude to you for showing up here today, here it is!