For the past seven years, I’ve celebrated many things with you, including
- my son Aaron,
- my successful heart valve replacement,
- writing and performing original songs,
- serving as President of the Northeastern Society for Group Psychotherapy,
- my therapy groups,
- appearing at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe,
- speaking at my 45th college reunion, and
- the gifts of being present and alive, every day.
Now, I’m celebrating my upcoming marriage to Michael with you!
That celebratory card is from my thoughtful and celebrated co-workers, who celebrated with me yesterday by giving me these cupcakes.
I am celebrating with you that cupcake ring, which I might need on Friday since one of the his-and-hers wedding rings we ordered online IS the wrong size, just as I feared. I like celebrating mistakes, but some mistakes can be a shock to the system. If I get the wedding ring resized quickly, I’ll certainly be celebrating that with you!
As usual, I’m celebrating with you many moments from yesterday:
Thousands of people are celebrating with each other on YouTube in the comments for that video, including:
- celebrating because my mother has now been declared as cancer free
- When your crush asks you out
- Passing my exams that I didn’t study for brought me here
- When you write one word for your 200 letter essay
- When the weekend comes along
- IM NOT PREGNANT HELL YEAH!!
- I was inspired to listen to this song because I saved my neighbor’s cat
- Celebrating because my brother got accepted into college
- When they are giving out free food
- When you successfully make up a “when” joke
- I finished the dishes. I freakin finished the DISHES!!
- I WON THE LOTTERY!
Please share what YOU are celebrating with us, in a comment below.
As always, grateful to be celebrating with you,