Here’s what is approaching, for me:
- The beginning of my two-week staycation.
- My husband Michael’s birthday.
- An EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) therapy session to deal with some lingering traumas.
- A ZOOM training session to help with my upcoming 50th High School Reunion.
- My 50th High School Reunion.
- Th U.S. Presidential Election.
- The rest of my recent photos:
Harley hasn’t been as skittish, lately, when I’ve been approaching.
What’s been approaching, for you?
Every day, I encourage myself and others to be approaching what feels left unsaid, so we can be approaching a good enough sense of closure. Why? Because we never know when our last day is approaching.
I look forward to any and all comments that might be approaching.
Can you guess what’s approaching, here and now?