Many things are sweet this morning, my sweet readers, including the following:
- I am recovering sweetly from my open heart surgery of September 21,
- I don’t have to worry about how many sweets I eat right now (although I am watching my salt and my vitamin K intake),
- sweet people including my friend Jeanette in Philadelphia are sending me chocolates and other sweets,
- there are still sweet cookies left over from the bunch we bought yesterday at the sweet Lakota Bakery in Arlington,
- my boyfriend, Michael, talked to my sweet 18-year-old son, Aaron, on the phone yesterday, helping Aaron to cook more sweet food in his dorm kitchen in Edinburgh, Scotland,
- I am not fasting for Yom Kippur this year but rather eating all the sweet and non-sweet food I want today,
- I am sweetly unworried about the U.S. presidential election next month,
- my sweet college roommate Maria and I bought some sweet jewelry and socks at two sweet boutiques in Arlington, Massachusetts yesterday,
- I also showed Maria some other sweet sites in Arlington, and
- the first sweet photo I took yesterday — at the Arlington coffee house where I have twice sung sweetly at Open Mic nights — features many products that are sweet:
Would you like to see all my other sweet photos from yesterday?
Which of those many sweet photos seem particularly sweet to you, my sweet reader?
As I am creating this sweet post, I am listening to this sweet fairy tale ballet:
Finally, here’s a sweet way to thank all those who helped me create this sweet post and those who have been sweet enough to read it here and now: