Here and now, I’m ruminating about
- my health, after I had a TIA last week on vacation,
- my anticoagulant medication,
- travel insurance,
- my dental appointment today,
- those aspects of my job I really dislike doing,
- our upstairs bathroom, which has been out of commission for over a year because of water damage,
- the change of seasons from warmer to colder,
- the USA midterm November elections,
- the death of Queen Elizabeth,
- pain and suffering in the world, and
- things I cannot control.
I guess it makes sense that I’m ruminating over things I can’t control, because otherwise I could friggin’ do something about them!
When I am ruminating, it helps to identify a simple next step I can take (including sharing my thoughts so I’m not alone with them).
Do you see ruminating in my images for today?
I was also ruminating about getting good tickets on National New York day for a new NYC production of the Sondheim musical Merrily We Roll Along, but tickets actually don’t go on sale until October.
Here’s what I find on YouTube when I search for “ruminating.”
I also find this …
… and this:
I look forward to ruminating on your comments about this Ruminating post.
Thanks to all who know something about ruminating, including YOU!