I am very busy
- working at the hospital on Mondays,
- doing remote therapy from my home the rest of the week,
- blogging and tweeting every day,
- keeping up with bills,
- keeping up with technology,
- maintaining my health,
- doing word games,
- making decisions about our upstairs shower repair,
- dealing with insurance companies and contractors,
- explaining things to people,
- balancing my needs with the needs of others,
- listening to music,
- staying on top of the news even when the news is bringing me down,
- rewatching movies that cheer me up, and
- keeping track and taking care of those I love.
No matter how very busy I am, I can still feel guilty about all the things that I’m not doing, so maybe I need this “I am very busy” desk sign (which a co-worker showed me yesterday at the hospital).
I am very busy, here and now, putting together the rest of this blog post.
I am very busy trying to think of the perfect line to write here. How about this: The Daily Bitch is very busy celebrating Sourest Day.
Here’s what I find on YouTube when I search for “I am very busy.”
Thanks to all who are very busy reading this blog post, including YOU!