Here are some number thoughts:
- “Number thoughts” could mean thoughts about numbers OR thoughts that are more numb than others.
- Another thought is that the news these days can be numbing.
- The number in today’s title is the year that both my late parents were born.
- 2 days ago I tweeted these 19 words about numbers: “Doing your own taxes gives you the oppprtunity to calculate — with real numbers — how stupid you are about money.”
- I thought that tweet was fine but now I see that the 8th word is a mistake.
- My thoughts have now turned to the number of mistakes I’ve made in my life.
- My thoughts about mistakes could be number (rather than more worried).
- One of the 1st thoughts I had this morning was to imagine my thoughts floating by in a number of beautiful clouds in a clear blue sky.
- A number of people have told me they find that exercise of imagining thoughts in clouds very helpful.
- I took a number of photos yesterday.
Even though our cat Harley has seen me a number of times, he still thought I was an intruder when I returned home yesterday after spending a number of joyful hours with my ex-in-laws. I had that thought because he hissed at me through the window.
Here’s the 5th suggestion from YouTube about “Number Thoughts”:
Here’s one of a number of thoughts posted on YouTube about that clip from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy:
At the very moment she says ’42’, guess how many minutes into the movie that is. Yep, I officially have no life.
I’m looking forward to a number of thoughts about today’s post.
No matter how numb a number of my thoughts might be, I always remember to end with thanks to all who helped me create today’s post and — of course! — YOU.