Because I’ve experienced several traumatizing events in my life, starting when I was a child, I have been given the diagnosis of PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder).
However, I also have Psychological Training for Surviving Disasters AND Pretty Thorough Skills for Durability.
When Practiced, Those Suffice Dependably.
I am now Prepared To Share Different PTSDs I’ve been experiencing recently:
- Post-Thoracotomy Stress Disorder
- Pacemaker Transplant Stress Disorder
- Pain Tolerating Stress Disorder
- Physical Tasks Stress Disorder
- Painfully Taking Stairs Disorder
- Political Talk Stress Disorder
- Post-Trump Stress Disorder
- Pre-Trump Stress Disorder
- Presidential Terror Stress Disorder
To relieve my various PTSDs, yesterday I Photographed These Scenes Deliberately:
Do you have Photographically Tired Stress Disorder or any other form of PTSD now, my Patient, Terrific, Stupendously Dear readers?
Here‘s a PTSD song by Joe Bachman:
Peace, Thanks, Sincerity, and Devotedness.