Did you know …
- my blog posts are often inspired by a photo I’ve taken the day before?
- I like it when colors match unexpectedly?
- one of our cats is named Oscar and when my son picked him out at a shelter over ten years ago, Aaron said, “That’s a really nice cat but Oscar is not a good name for him!” but after Aaron sat with the cat in the back seat on the ride home, Aaron declared, “Oscar is the perfect name for this cat”?
- we looked at gas cooktops yesterday?
- Yale Appliance and Lighting, which was recommended by my friend Deb, is a great place to shop?
- my boyfriend Michael and designer Kelly Wearstler worked together years ago at a Boston restaurant — she as a waitress and he as a line cook?
- because of technological advances, you and your children can now draw directly on refrigerators?
- Michael and I created something together yesterday?
- Michael sometimes suggests that I not take certain pictures and I ignore him?
- we like visiting a local cat shelter (where we found our other cat, Harley) even though we’re not looking for another cat?
- cats like to sleep on mysterious purr padds …
… and in beds that look like fish?
- Michael cooks incredible meals, including gnocchi with fresh tuna, snow peas, basil, cannellini beans, and two different kinds of tomatoes?
- I would make a terrible food photographer because I’m often in a rush to start eating?
- there are many things titled “Did You Know” on YouTube?
- there is no image of a man kissing a snake in that video?
- how to post comments on this blog?
- I am always grateful for all who help me create these posts and — of course! — for YOU?