It’s a beautiful day to
- return to my work as a group and individual psychotherapist after a long staycation,
- let go of worry about the future,
- let go of regret about the past,
- be in the moment,
- show up,
- be gentle,
- tell the truth,
- take achievable next steps,
- stay safe,
- look up,
- look down,
- look all around,
- listen carefully,
- trust myself to figure things out,
- accept all feelings,
- recognize that I cannot change others but I can change myself,
- lose my investment in the outcome,
- stay committed to the process,
- recognize and use my personal power,
- be aware of internalized and unconscious messages,
- do more of what helps,
- do less of what doesn’t help,
- just be,
- make long lists, and
- share these photos.
It’s a beautiful day to hide in my office at home (which I’m doing right now as I’m creating this blog).
It’s a beautiful day when I find out about an Indonesian jazz guitarist and songwriter whose “most significant influence came from Pat Metheny.”
Is it a beautiful day to comment on a blog?
It’s a beautiful day to express gratitude, so thanks to all those who make my days more beautiful, including YOU.