Luna is learning how to be brave by following her brother’s lead, says the description.
I think Luna is learning a lot — she’s up front and seems fearless. I also think her brother, Ray, is learning from her.
I’ve been learning how to be brave my whole life, which I’ll be describing in a 5-minute talk at my 45th college reunion in two weeks. Learning how to be brave includes:
- following good role models,
- feeling the fear and doing it anyway,
- letting go of harsh judgments,
- having faith in your process,
- accepting all your feelings,
- being kind to yourself and others,
- carrying supportive people in your heart and mind,
- committing to the here and now,
- learning from everything, and
- telling your story authentically.
I’ll be using those “Learning how to be brave” guidelines when I’m bravely telling my story authentically in front of hundreds of people, soon.
I was learning how to be brave when I took these other photos yesterday:
Harley is learning to be brave by being up off the floor.
What can we learn from Harry Potter: How to be Brave?
How are you learning to be brave?
Thanks to all the brave and learning ones who helped me create today’s post and — of course! — to you, my brave reader.