I’m not smiling today because
- the news sucks,
- I’m overwhelmed at work,
- difficult people are being difficult (surprise!),
- the coronavirus epidemic is raging,
- the U.S. President is raging,
- disenfranchised people are raging, apparently to little avail,
- I’m raging,
- injustice seems out of control,
- chaos seems to be winning,
- bureaucracies, including the IRS, are even more impossible to negotiate, and
- many people I love are not smiling, either.
What does the smiling Daily Bitch have to offer us today?
I’m also not smiling because I had NO TIME to walk yesterday, so here are the only other photos I have to offer:
Even watching the Match Game last night with Michael, Aaron, and Harley couldn’t make me smile.
I am now going to search YouTube for something that will make me smile.
I’m still not smiling. Here’s “Making Strangers Happy (Guaranteed to Make You Smile):
Are you smiling? How about this:
Sometimes, you have to move through the tears to get to the smiles.