701* minus 386 days ago, I wrote a post with the same title as today‘s.
Any clue as to what that title might have been?
When I look at that similarly-titled post from January 21, 2014, I find some interesting clues to what I might write about today. For example, that post’s tags included:
- anxiety about being on time
- anxiety about the cold
- fear of traveling
- fulfilling obligations
- letting go of anxiety
- paying attention
- reasons for blogging
I must say that in the last 315 days, I’ve gotten some clues regarding that first anxiety. That is, I’m less anxious about being on time, these days.
Anxiety about the cold is still an important clue for me in the present, though. For example, when I see a new cardiologist, very soon — who will be looking for clues about what to do about my very unusual heart — I plan to offer him this clue about how I’ve been feeling lately:
Maybe I’m just friggin’ anxious about the cold!!!
Here’s some proof that clue might crack The Case of Ann’s Heart: the last two days have been nice and warm, here in Boston USA, and I (and my heart) have felt much better.
What other clues do I want to include here, now?
People who read this blog regularly have a clue, and give me clues, too, about my in-clue-ding music here. (Puns: Clueless or Nott?)
Do you have any clues about how I choose the music for these posts?
- Often, it’s a song that randomly comes up for me on Spotify, which also clues me in on what clue-ful/clueless photos to take during the day.
- The title of the tune somehow clues in to the topic or title of the post.
Today’s song is ….
Any guesses or clues?
Oh, nay! Today’s song is actually They Might Be Giants‘ “Cloisonné” (a tune I heard yesterday and a word I’m clueless about spelling).
(If any true detectives need a clue to discover “Cloisonné on Youtube, here it is.)
Any clues about what’s going on in that Cloisonné video? And any clues about what’s going on in the lyrics of that song?
While you’re considering those clues, here are some photos I took yesterday as visual clues for today’s topic of “Clues,” while listening to the clues in”Cloisonné:
Clue me in, if you can, about these:
- How do you look for clues, every day?
- How do you make sense of the clues you find?
- Why are people so fascinated by clues?
- What do you think of the clues left by me and by They Might Be Giants today?
Feel free to leave clues about who you are and about what you think or feel, in a comment, below (with or without commas, which I sometimes seem to be clueless about).
I’ve got a clue to thank TMBG, IABSORIW, E&B, AWE, and YOU (no matter how many and what kind of clues you’ve got today).
* As clue- and wonder-ful Maureen clued us in on yesterday in her comment to this post, 701 is a very special number, because it = 10 + 21 + 32 + 43 + 54. **
** I thought I might be clueless, today, about how to use superscripts in WordPress. I wasn’t.