Yesterday, as I continued to sparkle with life after my open heart surgery on September 21, I saw this sparkling and lively sign:
What helps you add sparkle to your life? Personally, my life sparkles when I …
- let go of fear,
- see the love around me,
- take good care of myself and those I cherish,
- embrace all feelings,
- am hopeful about the future,
- am realistic about the past,
- accept both the bruises and the sparkles of the present,
- allow my mind and body to heal from past wounds, and
- take new steps every day.
Do any of my other photos from yesterday add sparkle to your life?
Please add sparkle to my life with a sparkling comment.
Gratitude adds even more sparkle to my life, so here’s a message to all those sparkling ones who helped me create this post and to you — of course! — for whatever sparkle you bring, here and now: