Is it annoying that
- you can’t spell “Annoying” without “Ann”?
- Ann likes to share the Daily Bitch Calendar?
- it’s going to get worse before it gets really worse before it gets better?
- there are so many conflicting messages and predictions out there?
- there’s so much litter out there?
- some people wear masks and others don’t?
- I left the house before I felt ready?
- I’m often pushing my original t-shirts and my original songs?
- it can be difficult to see what’s really going on?
- social distancing is so much easier some places than others?
- hope can be hard to find?
- good hearts can be hard to find?
- dogs and cats live such short lives compared to people?
- I get to enjoy Michael’s meals and you don’t?
- I sometimes put people in my blog without asking their permission (like Michael)?
However, I DID ask the wonderful Maddie Freeman’s permission if I could put this amazing performance of “Dusty Trails” in my blog, which features Maddie and Rohini Rege on vocals, Caroline Rosa on vocals and guitar, and Leslie Wolf and Maddie’s fiancé Michael Friedman on strings.
Is it annoying that I’m linking here to the other blog post where Maddie makes an appearance?
What IS annoying to you?
If you find gratitude annoying, get ready to be annoyed.