I used to hate myself for this and that, but no more. Now, I hate it when I hear people say “I hate myself” for anything.
Yesterday, in my office, somebody said they hated themselves for not being what they used to be.
Have you ever said, “I hate myself” for anything? I won’t hate you if you share that, below.
I’d hate it if my other photos had any hate in them.
Hate disrupts the immune system. How can we boost it? Let’s start with kind words towards ourselves and others.
During this season, I do not hate myself for
- being done with my holiday shopping,
- eating more sweets than usual,
- applying to do a show at the 2019 Edinburgh Free Fringe,
- starting two new songs, “Don’t Call Me” and “How Much Time Do We Have with Each Other,”
- not being able to get back to sleep in the middle of the night, last night, or
- anything else.
Joan Jett hates herself for loving you:
I might hate myself if I forgot to thank all those who helped me create today’s post and — of course! — YOU, but I doubt it.