Despite this daily blog’s focus on health, I’ve written only one previous post with the word “health” or “healthy” in the title.
I think it’s time for a healthy focus on health.
1. the general condition of the body or mind with reference to soundness and vigor:
good health; poor health.
2. soundness of body or mind; freedom from disease or ailment:
to have one’s health; to lose one’s health.
3. a polite or complimentary wish for a person’s health, happiness, etc., especially as a toast:
We drank a health to our guest of honor.
Yesterday, I focused on my health by
- spending time with people who are good for my health,
- getting my blood INR checked at a hospital, so I can maintain my health with my mechanical heart valve,
- talking to people who are helping me realize my dream of improving my health by moving near the water,
- listening to the Stephen Sondheim musical Passion, about a woman who is in love and in very poor health, and
- eating well.
Do you see health in any of my photos from yesterday?
Trust, compassion, and forgiveness are very good for the health. Music and love are, too, so here‘s “Loving You” from Passion.
Comments are also good for my health, because I love hearing from you.
Here’s to the health of all who helped me create today’s healthy post and — of course! — to YOU.