Have no doubt; I am going to explain the origin of today’s title.
Yesterday, somebody told me they attended a group session with a famous local “eraser” of addictions, depression, anxiety, and phobias, and the take-away was “Have no doubt.”
Have no doubt that I am going to share my photos from yesterday.
Have no doubt that
- we all have unconscious biases,
- there is a test for unconscious biases (see here),
- individual actions may seem insignificant but together the small steps of many people can have astonishing impact,
- I wrote the wrong date on the board for yesterday’s Coping and Healing groups,
- one of the group members brought in two kinds of home-made pies, and
- I promised to share “In The Year 2525” on day 2525 of this blog (which because of a numbering error, I thought was this day). (Have no doubt, everybody makes mistakes, including me.)
Have no doubt — Michael and I totally disagree about that song. One of us has a conscious bias against it and the other one doesn’t.
Have no doubt: I am looking forward to your reactions to today’s blog.
Have no doubt. I end every post trying to express …