- where the heart is.
- where I hang my masks.
- where I don’t have to wear a mask.
- where I’m writing this blog post.
- where I have all my feelings.
- where I try to let go of fear, worry, anxiety, and despair.
- a comfort to me.
- where I feel safe.
- where I am doing my remote Coping and Healing groups.
- where I gather my strength.
- where I live with my husband Michael and our cat Harley.
- like the best restaurant ever because Michael is such a great cook.
- where I took these photos:
Home is different things to different people.
Home is where I’ll be awaiting any comments on today’s post.
Home is where I am grateful, here and now, for all who help me feel like I’m always at home, including YOU.