It’s that time of the year for
- dressing up,
- comfort food,
- accepting all your feelings,
- balancing your needs with other people’s needs, and
- sharing photos.
It’s also that time of year for cats (at least around here) and music (here , here, and here on YouTube):
It’s always that time of the year for gratitude, so thanks to all who help me create timely posts, including YOU.
Categories: group therapy, Halloween, personal growth, photojournalism
Tags: CatPianoClassics, cats, coping and healing groups, Fenway Park area of Boston, holidays, hospital gift shop, Monster Mash, self-care, Stroganoff
Today is …
- the anniversary of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination,
- the anniversary of my first heart surgery and my first pacemaker, at age 10,
- the birthday of a wonderful woman named Jean who reads this blog (Happy Birthday, Jean!), and
- Thanksgiving in the USA!
Today is a great day to give thanks and to share these photos, taken yesterday.
Today is a day to share this: we may rant and rave at the passage of time, but it’s good to be in the moment — today and every day!
Today is the day I discovered Today is master-class: how to paint a cat.
Today is a day for giving thanks to all who help me create these blog posts and to you — of course! — for reading them.
Categories: gratitude, personal growth, photojournalism
Tags: anniversaries, being in the moment, group therapy, helpful phrases, holiday greeting cards, holidays, Hosico Cat, John F. Kennedy's assassination, Thanksgiving, Today is master-class: how to paint a cat