Big kisses to
- people who are celebrating Easter,
- people who are celebrating Passover,
- people who are celebrating other things,
- people who aren’t celebrating,
- people who express joy, positivity, passion, love, or whatever else they’re feeling,
- people who are open to change,
- flowering trees,
- my boyfriend Michael for being Mr. Fix-It with various leaks around the house (one under the kitchen sink and one from the flat roof over the front hallway), and
- people who are respecting and supporting striking workers at Stop & Shop Supermarkets by shopping elsewhere.
Big kisses to the wonderful people from my group psychotherapy organization who wrote “joy”, “passion,” “change”, ” positivity”, “love”, and other things on those beach stones at a retreat last fall.
Big kisses to these two for creating this video:
Big kisses and thanks to all who helped me create today’s post and — of course! — to YOU!