At one point yesterday morning, I exclaimed, “There’s the topic for my next blog post! Exclamation points!”
Exclamation points are valuable!
I now exclaim that I saw exclamation points at many points throughout the day!
I shall now exclaim all these points!
- I love my work!
- When things suck, it’s important to remember that you don’t suck!
- I love Egyptian Licorice Yogi tea!
- Fear of commitment and fear of failure are very common human fears!
- I often write helpful phrases up on my white board!
- I love ice cream!
- I’ve stopped eating kale because it has so much vitamin K, it screws up my INR blood levels!
- I don’t miss kale!
- I love spring!
- Spring is here!
- Today is going to be very cold in Boston!
- The cold doesn’t bother me when I know it’s going to end soon!
- I’m not going to have chips and dips on National Chip and Dip day because I’ll be working late leading a therapy group!
- Yesterday, somebody said to me, “We all say the same thing about you — Ann is a great group leader!”
- I love compliments!
- It helps to exclaim positive points because we tend to forget them!
- I love the Beatles!
I hope you exclaim some points in a comment!
Thanks to all who helped me create this post and to you — of course!