It’s incredible how many incredible life moments I’ve been able to share and experience here.
Over the years, there have been so many incredible life moments where the incredible support of my blogging community has nourished and sustained me.
Here are some incredible life moments from yesterday:
Some of my incredible life moments yesterday included:
- getting our taxes done early,
- dreading the moment of e-filing because of the way the IRS rejected our return last year because someone in the social security office had made the incredible mistake in the past of entering Michael’s birthday incorrectly, which was a bitch to correct during a pandemic, which I won’t take any more incredible life moments to describe,
- talking myself out of my fear of another IRS rejection by reminding myself that the birthday problem had been solved,
- hitting the e-file button,
- the IRS incredibly rejecting my e-file twice, claiming that the 2019 Adjusted Gross Income I entered didn’t match their records, even though it DID,
- listening to incredibly annoying music and recorded people babbling on hold for many incredible life moments, waiting to talk to an H&R Block customer service person,
- listening to incredibly annoying babbling thoughts in my head about how the customer service person would not be able to help me and I’d have to mail in our return just like last year and our refunds would be months late again and why do these things always happen to me blah blah blah,
- reaching an incredibly helpful and empathic customer service person who suggested we try a non-intuitive (to me) workaround solution,
- asking the customer service person to stay on the line with me as I tried to e-file for the third time, and
Here’s what I find when I search YouTube for “incredible life moments”:
It would be an incredible life moment if you left a comment, below.
I am grateful for every incredible life moment, including this one I’m sharing now with you.