If you were going to admit one thing, here and now, what would it be?
I admit that it’s difficult to admit only one, so I hereby admit that
- I’m attending a three-day group therapy conference,
- I’ll be participating in a therapy group with other group therapists today,
- I am the president-elect of the professional organization giving the conference,
- I told my groups yesterday that “I’ll be a better group therapist next week, after attending the conference,”
- one of the therapy groups yesterday focused on the topic of “fear,”
- the other group discussed thoughts and feelings about their names, and
- I took only three photos yesterday.
I admit that I just searched for “Admit One” on YouTube and found this:
I admit that I could have used that book before being admitted to the hospital.
I admit that I like to include music in this blog.
I admit that I recently posted here that I might miss a Pat Metheny concert this weekend because of the group therapy conference. I admit I made a mistake — I have a ticket that will admit one to see Pat Metheny Sunday night, after the conference is over.
I admit one more thing: I am very grateful to all who helped me create today’s Admit One post and — of course! — to you, for admitting me into your home, here and now.