I think my readers are the coolest.
Recently, two of them made the coolest comments:
Hey — you seem like a cool cat! That line of work must be very challenging. I admire your consistent, long-running posts, too 🙂 — cmblackwood
Miles Davis for me. He was so cool, if he was alive today global warming wouldn’t be a problem! — Paul S.
What’s the coolest thing somebody has done for you, lately?
I’m trying to decide what my coolest activity might be, today:
- Individual therapy, where I work.
- Group therapy, which is the coolest therapy (I believe) because “the more the merrier.”
- Getting fitted for a dental device for my sleep apnea, which will be much cooler ( I hope) than the C-Pap and Bi-Pap machines I’ve been using through some coolest and warmest months.
- Getting my teeth cleaned, pre-medicating with some cool oral antibiotics rather than the intravenous antibiotics I’ve had to use over many of the coolest years around here, in Massachusetts.
- Attending a board meeting of one of the coolest professional organizations of group therapists.
Which of these photos from yesterday is the coolest?
Personally, I think it’s the coolest to challenge habitual assumptions and ways of thinking — that’s why I wrote that prescription.
Which of these cool songs is the coolest, to you?
I think having several choices is the coolest.
Coolest thanks to cmblackwood, Paul S., coffeegrounded, Gwen Stefani, Alesso, West Side Story, all those who help make my life the coolest, and you — of course! — for being here, now (which is the coolest place to be).